Company: Airframe Aerodesigns
Position: Junior Software Engineer
Experience: 0 to 1 years
Location: Bangalore, Ernakulam / Kochi
Education: B.Tech/B.E.( Computers), MCA
- Design, Develop Virtual Lab towards engineering application.
- Work with Visual Studio - VC++, VB.Net, Graphic Tools like Flash, 3D Max.
- Database Programming with ASP.NET, SQL Server, C++
- Understand user requirements, Analyze and Develop software programs.
- Software Testing and Software Evaluation
- Integrating existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together.
- Investigating new technologies, creating technical specifications and test plans.
- Generate operational documentation with technical authors.
- Work closely with project managers, graphic artists, designers, developers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing team.
Airframe Aerodesigns PVT LTD is an E R&D Consultancy Company incepted in the year 2009 towards providing exact technical solutions in Engineering Design. The Company being started up by first generation entrepreneurs has been able to provide Engineering solutions to various industries pertaining to Aerospace, Automotive and Mechanical disciplines. The Company highlights Research Concept, Design and Engineering of the Philosophical Notions, Accomplished through a specific effectively channelized strategy.
AAPL has diversified from its core domain into providing engineering solutions in offshore structures, HVAC design and industrial oriented customized training under TTRC. In coordination with TTRC and ORELL JV, AAPL is into development of Virtual LAB - Virtual Learning Suite for the Engineering community.
How to Apply:
Please send across your updated resume to email@example.com & Mention Job designation as subject of the mail.
This particular recruitment is carried out by Technology Training & Research Centre- Bangalore. Short listed candidates will be called for interview. If selected, you will have to undergo intensive training program for 2 months at TTRC Bangalore. Training Fee to be borne by the candidate.
After the completion of training programme candidates will be taken into the payrolls of Airframe Aerodesigns Pvt. Ltd. to undergo 3 months of probation, there-after into permanent posting.
(Apply soon before the above Job get expired)
Shortlisted candidates for the further stages will be communicated through email by the Company's HR Team.